The PRC Clinical Project Manager is the team leader and serves as the Sponsor liaison and works to create the best suited team for each clinical program
Our project managers are extremely customer focused and directly accountable to Sponsor for all project-related responsibilities which, among others, include team coordination and training, investigator and subject recruitment, communications with sites and sponsor, project tracking and on-time reporting as well as meeting project timelines.
The Clinical Trial Project Manager manages all activities coordinated thorough study team meetings and communications, including study start-up activities, maintenance to study close-outs by utilizing our proprietary CTMS to report up-to-date study status, patient enrollment, site information and deadline and milestone tracking for regulatory documents and submissions.
KEY ADVANTAGES TO PARTNERING WITH PRC CLINICAL FOR CLINICAL TRIAL PROJECT MANAGEMENT INCLUDE:
- Full SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures)
- Study & site startup activities
- Documents and Submissions
- IRB/EC meeting activity
- Contracts & budgets
- Screening and enrollment
- Study subject activity throughout the trial
- Regulatory documents (electronic and hard-copy)
- Monitoring visit Reports, calendars and schedules
- Safety Reporting
With more than 10 years of clinical payments experience in local and multinational clinical trials, we have successfully managed clinical site & Investigator payments with a comprehensive understanding of clinical trial budgets, finance and accounting specific to clinical studies.
Eclipse™ is a clinical payment service customized for each Sponsor and study to ensure that you will receive personalized service from our payment team.
- Clinical sites can be initiated quickly when start-up payments are efficiently disbursed
- EDC data used to determine which visits should be paid
- Easy-to-read Site Statements that provide Sponsors and sites with detailed listings on a subject visit level, as well as a historical record of all payments made to date
- Payment Analysts ensures that payments are made within the terms of the clinical trial agreements and, based on EDC data
- Single point of contact for sites
- Monthly accrual reporting and expense forecasting as well as support for Financial Statement audits.
- Sponsor cash flow is optimized by real-time funding
- Developed and current full SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures)