The Contracts and Budget Administrator will provide full administrative support to Business Development, Sales and Marketing teams and participate as needed in activities to support sales goals, categorize opportunities, coordinate RFP response, develop proposals and budgets for RFPs, schedule and participate in client presentations and plan and attend trade shows.
- Proficient in MS Office environment; easily adapt to computer programs and platforms
- Ability to prioritize multiple daily tasks to meet timelines
- Ability to complete tasks accurately
- Strong communication, interpersonal and motivational skills
- Knowledgeable of appropriate regulations, relevant SOP’s and internal tracking systems.
- Responsibly handle sensitive and confidential material
- Review and process complex or diverse information and prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to review and process complex or diverse information
- Highly detail oriented
- High accuracy required
- Strong team building and team participation skills
- Ability to maintain a solid positive attitude
- College-level or advance English writing skill and proficiency
- Advanced-level skills in MS Office programs: formulas, formatting, creating, developing, editing, documents, spreadsheets and presentations
- Basic knowledge of industry terminology