PRC Clinical has openings for contract home-based CRAs.
The CRA will contribute to the overall study team and perform the usual functions of an Regional CRA including assist with the development of the study plan, reviewing informed consents, site-monitoring, site budget and payments; reconcile differences in site data; proactively monitor site supply requirements; recognize and propose resource needs; produce accurate and well-represented documents.
- Team advocate to ensure appropriate responsibility and accountability of all team members
- Part of a well managed clinical study team within an excellent CRO that strives to be responsive to sponsors and staff.
- Site Management
- Other related duties as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree with 5-7 years pharmaceutical industry experience (site monitoring, management)
- Working knowledge of regulatory and drug development process, data management and EDC
- Understanding of Good Clinical Practice and regulatory environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Current business software skills
Therapeutics experience desired:
- Regenerative Medicine
- Stem Cell/Gene Therapy