The CRO Business Development Director provides clear and effective leadership to department staff as well as interdepartmental leadership toward the effective achievement of department and company goals. The Director will have significant high-profile relationships with Company clients, vendors and associates.The Director will be responsible for department financial stability and drive new sales goals.
- Develop corporate sales and lead-generation plan to achieve annual sales and growth goals; plan and coordinate all customer sales activities.
- Forecast and project sales and revenue to ensure corporate goals are met.
- Implement and monitor department budget; Identify and acquisition resource needs by function including direct reports and ad-hoc project directed teams.
- Capitalize existing industry relationships to advance PRC Clinical sales revenue with new and existing Sponsor companies.
- Member of senior management team engaged in developing key company strategies to meet company goals and objectives, serving as executive oversight and project director roles.
- Work with management, study staff, partners and sponsors to provide strategy and planning for successful implementation and conduct of all aspects of phase I -IV clinical research studies.
- 10+ years of Business Development/Sales in the pharmaceutical, biotech related Industries
- Prior demonstrated experience in CRO sales
- Experienced manager with a proven track record of building, implementing and managing teams and department processes.