ClinPulse by PRC Clinical
ClinPulse is an expert panel and networking event series organized by PRC Clinical. ClinPulse focuses on the drivers of change in clinical trials. We are gathering subject matter experts to discuss long-term trends and look at ways people are exploring and acting on these themes.
Our previous events were hosted in the San Francisco Bay Area and in San Diego. They included speakers from the FDA, Genentech, Quorum Review IRB, Nektar, Parallel 6, CIRM, and LifeMap Solutions.
- Proactive Patient Enrollment Strategies for Clinical Operations Professionals | Thursday, September 21st in Boston, MA | Key Takeaways
- The Sponsor-Site Relationship: Winning Strategies & Ideas | Wednesday, March 29th in South San Francisco
- Optimizing CRO-Sponsor Relationships to Streamline Your Clinical Studies | Wednesday, September 28th 2016 in La Jolla | Key Takeaways
- Millennials in Research: New Ideas To Think, Plan, and Run Your Studies | Wednesday, April 6th 2016 in South San Francisco | Key Takeaways
- The Road to eConsent | Wednesday, November 18th 2015 at Onyx Pharmaceuticals | Key Takeaways
- What Is The New Patient Experience In Tomorrow’s Clinical Trials? | Wednesday, July 22nd 2015 at Genentech | Key Takeaways
- “Great networking experience! Open and honest discussions about the realities of clinical research.”
- “As a participant, you are able to engage with the panel members to have a more personal experience.”
- “ClinPulse provides an opportunity to hear an expert panel discuss the most pertinent topics in the clinical research field.”
We’re looking for experienced speakers for our next events!
Please reach out to us firstname.lastname@example.org